Garage Owner / Managing Director, MOT tester
After 32yrs of being involved in the motor trade Richard is still hands on and involved with the day to day running of the business. Carrying out the majority of the MOT testing and diagnostics.
Technician / MOT tester
Aiden joined the team straight from school in 2003. Studied a full city and guilds at Huddersfield College, he has also passed the majority of the Bosch Training courses for petrol and diesel diagnostics.
is our original workshop where we have a Class VII MOT Lane , 3x 2 post ramps and an outside scissor lift. This workshop is used for all car repairs.
is set out for us to work on larger vehicle ie Motor homes, Horseboxes, large vans etc upto 7 1/2 ton gross weight. In there we have a large 10 ton 4 post ramp and a new 5 1/2 ton 2 post ramp. So there is plenty of room to get around the larger vehicles.
We have so much equipment that it would be impossible to list it all on one page, but here is some of it.
- 20 ton hydraulic floor press
- Air Condition equipment including Nitrogen testing
- Gas, Arc and MIG welding equipment
- On vehicle brake disc skimming machine
- Helicoils fitted , mostly done in position, 6,8,10 +12mm
- Diagnostic equipment Read more on our diagnostics page...
- Smoke Pro for testing intake / vac systems
- Hydraulic injector removing equipment
- Fuel Draining Equipment
- 4 wheel alignment Equipment
- Floor mounted wheel play detectors