Brake Disc Skimming
Have you got brake judder, or just brake disc's that are out of shape? We can skim your brake disc's on the vehicle at very competitive prices. Please watch the video and see how it is done.
How it works
The Pro-Cut lathe works on the vehicle, by attaching itself directly to the hub. The technology includes an automatic, electronically-controlled, gyroscope system which measures run-out in the hub and corrects for this to an accuracy of better than 0.05mm.
The automatic surface machining of a disc is completed in around 4 minutes. The complete process takes less then 9 minutes per disc.
Benefits for the customer
- Saves having to pay for new brake disc's and fitting.
- Delivers improved braking performance for customers, there is no 'bedding in' and extends disc and pad life.
- Eliminates brake vibration issues (and stop them returning).
- Fixes noisy brakes (squeaks and squeals).
- Cures brake efficiency imbalance.
- Removes rust and corrosion.
Price list ( All prices are +vat @20%)
|DISC SIZE||PLAIN DISC||DRILLED or GROOVED||DRILLED & GROVED|
|290 - 340mm||£40.00||£50.00||£60.00|
|340 – 400mm||£60.00||£75.00||£90.00|